Country: United States
About the job
You will be part of the development for Android Surfboard application, including:
- From designing to debugging, and everything in between.
- Collaboration with company leadership and the entire product team to define, design and launch new features.
- Bringing your personal sense of pride and passion to the app every day, from user experience down to the server communication.
- Evaluate technical tradeoffs of every decision and work with design on the best UI and infrastructure practices.
- Perform code reviews that guarantee code quality.
- Test application to ensure proper functioning, deploy and maintain the application in the App Store.
- 3+ years in an Android java development role with client-side testing experience.
- 2+ years in Android Kotlin development experience.
- 1+ years of experience on MySQL and SQLITE .
- High level of knowledge on Android APIs and libraries.
- Full stack mobile application development with a UI background and the core native API experience.
- Experience in using the Android X libraries.
- Video streaming apps development would be advantageous.
- Proficient in understanding version control tools like git.
- Experience in integrating open source or third party APIs and libraries.
- Solid understanding of JSON and web services.
- The ability to write safe and reliable code under a deadline.
- A very solid understanding of CS fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, etc).
- A high-level understanding of data modeling and application architecture.
- Understand the current and evolving technical landscape around Android Studio.
- The ability to learn, grow, and innovate with a team of passionate individuals!
- Experience with AWS like API gateway, EC2, S3, SNS, SES, Cloudfront,
- MediaConvert would be advantageous.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience • Must have 3+ years of professional experience
Link to apply: https://angel.co/u/hirbod-bigvand-gmail-com